I can't believe how much time has passed since my last post. Dylan has been here a few weeks and the kids are having a great time hanging out with him. Last weekend, Steve left for a two week TDY to Texas. The kids and I headed down to Florida to hit Disney to visit my New Hampshire family. We stayed at the Shades of Green Resort (a military resort). It was very nice there and I told Steve we have to go back. We had a wonderful time. It was awesome to watch Abby & Jacob's expressions as they went through "It's a Small World" and "Winnie the Pooh." Abby could not wait to get on the Goofy roller coaster again (Jacob skipped that one) and Jacob could not wait to get on the race cars. We went into the Magic Kingdom Sunday, Animal Kingdom Monday and Disney Studios Tuesday. By far, our favorite was Animal Kingdom. The kids loved the Safari. Jacob really liked the petting zoo! It was very hot and we spent most of each day at the parks. Tuesday, we went to Downtown Disney in the pouring rain. Abby and Jacob got their first big kid Lego sets (Abby's is pink, of course). Wednesday morning before we left, we went into Celebration and ate breakfast and headed over to a pond to take some pictures. We actually saw a little alligator swimming around. Jacob thought that was really cool. We had fun with our New Hampshire family!

Amy, Abby & Jacob at the Shades of Green Resort (I love the patriotic Mickey)!

The kiddos in front of Animal Kingdom!

Jacob brushing a goat... he loved it. Once I told him to brush one and he said "No mom, I've already brushed him."

The kids in the pouring rain in front of the Lego Store!

The four of us right before heading home (Jacob was not happy)!

The little alligator!!
No comments:
Post a Comment