
Last night we were out to eat. Before we began eating I was talking to her about the tooth and saw it in her mouth. Well, in the middle of her taco I looked at her and said "Where is your tooth?" She realized it was gone and began crying (I think I startled her). We searched all over her plate, but it seems she swallowed it. We told her the Tooth Fairy gives extra money for swallowed teeth. All evening she ask all sorts of questions about the Tooth Fairy. She was so happy to get her $$ this morning and put it directly into her piggy (which is actually a cow) bank! I can already see her big girl tooth coming in. She is just growing too fast.
1 comment:
You can let her know that her big brother, Dylan swallowed his first tooth he lost also. That may make her feel better about it.
What an exciting thing to have happen!!!
Post a Comment