Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Visit with Meemaw, Grandpa and Uncle Dustin

Saturday, we met Meemaw, Grandpa and Uncle Dustin in Shawnee, Oklahoma and had lunch and went to the mall. Then, Blake and Dylan spent a few days with them. I forgot my camera, so I don't have any photos of this trip. Steve, Abby, Jacob and I spent the night in the Hampton Inn and played at the indoor pool. It was like a mini-vacation for the kiddos. Yesterday, Steve and Abby went up to pick them up from Arkansas. They spent the night and Abby thought it was so neat because she got to miss two days of school. Everyone had a great time visiting. Jacob and I wished we could have gone, but I had to work and it was easier for Steve to travel with just one little one. Jacob wondered where everyone went when he got home from school yesterday ("Where are my brothers and sissy?" he asked). The kids have been lucky to spend time with their grandparents this summer.

No comments: