I am so behind. We lost the USB cable for the camera and I was hoping I would find it so I could post some pictures. Grandma visited us early in July and we had a very nice visit. Abby & Jacob had such a great time. Grandma even stayed with the kids overnight so Steve and I could stay in a hotel for an evening. We went out to dinner and had such a nice time.
Blake returned Sunday and the kids were SO excited to see him. They've missed him so much. Blake is taller than I am and I can't believe he is going to be in the 9th grade this year... WOW!
Granddaddy Jim and Granola are visiting us now. The kids are having so much fun with them. They've been playing games every night. Granddaddy Jim and Granola took Blake and Dylan to see Harry Potter on Monday. I am afraid when they leave Abby and Jacob are going to be lost without visitors.
Saturday, we are taking all the kids up to Oklahoma City to meet Meemaw, Grandpa and Uncle Dustin for lunch. We've had a busy summer and want to make sure they get to see Dylan before he heads back to South Carolina. Dylan is going to play football this year and has to get back for practice. We sure will miss him!
I will load pictures when I get the USB cable in the mail.
No comments:
Post a Comment