Sunday, October 29, 2006

Our Weekend


Well, we made it through another week. My boss retired after 30 years of civil service, so I was busy most of the week with that. Steve has one more week of classes and he will be done!!!! I started my first week of Accounting II (it has already been challenging).

Friday night Blake went to the hockey game with some friends. Steve and I stayed home and carved pumpkins with Abby and Jacob. We have not put them out on the porch because we have a "gang" of pumpkin smashers running around in the neighborhood. Blake carved his pumpkin yesterday after we did some shopping and had lunch at McAlister's.

The biggest news of the week is Jacob is pretty much potty trained!!! He slept all night with big boy underwear on and he did not have an accident. Steve and I are very excited (and I am a bit sad) to have our little man out of diapers.

Today, Steve and Blake are out 4-wheelin' with some of the guys from work. Abby, Jacob and I have been playing and cleaning. I'll post some more pics on Halloween! (P.S. Blake wanted to make sure I said he was being goofy when I took this picture... I am sure he did not want me to post it at all.)

No comments: