Saturday, October 21, 2006

Abby's 4 years old!

It is hard for me to believe my baby girl is four years old. Four years ago today had to be one of the greatest days of my life! To celebrate, we had a party for Abby and her friends at Chuck E. Cheese's. They had lots of fun eating, dancing, and playing. Abby received lots of nice gifts; a tea set from Blake and Dylan, a bunch of Dora stuff, clothes, princess dress-up clothes, art supplies, beads, new Crocs, the list goes on and on. The funniest thing of the day was when I told Abby happy birthday when she woke up and she said "Are you kidding or is it really my birthday?" I said "It's your birthday" and she said "I'm am four right now?" It was so cute. For the rest of the day she has told me I can't tell her what to do because she is four years old.

Jacob did pretty well today. He didn't quite understand it was not his birthday. Steve and I got him a race car and some books to ease his confusion. He really enjoyed playing at Chuck E. Cheeses and screamed when Blake trapped him as he was coming down the slide when it was time to go.

Tomorrow (Sunday) is Dylan's 12th birthday and he is having a spend the night party tonight. He doesn't know it yet, but his mom and step-dad, Patrick, got him a 4-wheeler. Meanwhile, Blake and Steve just got 4-wheelers, too. So all four of them (Steve, Blake, Dylan, and Patrick) now have 4-wheelers. Between golf, football, and 4-wheelers I am not sure when I will see Blake and Steve on the weekends.

Blake and Dylan are both doing very well in school. Both of them just got their report cards and we are happy to say they both have all A's!!! Dylan just earned his yellow belt in karate. Blake has been working on writing a play in his theater arts class. We are so proud of all of them.

Steve and I are doing well. I just finished my Accounting 1 class and begin Accounting 2 Monday. Steve is taking his last classes right now (whoo hoo).

No comments: