Ok, I guess this is the thing to do to keep the family posted on what has been going on with us. Steve and I are still trying to get back to reality after our seven days in paradise. Believe it or not, Abby and Jacob grew during the week we were on our cruise. They both learned new things and Abby now calls me "Mama" instead of Mommy. They were so excited to see Blake, Dylan and me when we picked them up from Meemaw's. I think Abby screamed she was so happy. Likewise, we were all ready to spend some time with our little people.
Blake and Dylan are with their Meemaw, Grandpa, and Uncle Dustin in Arkansas for a few days. The boys leave for their mom's on 19 June. Dylan will live with his mom this year and Blake will be staying with us. Dylan and Blake both finished out the school year with straight A's and we are very proud of them both.
I will try to update this on a regular basis so everyone can keep up with us.
Love,
Amy and the Gang
No comments:
Post a Comment