Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving & an Early Present for Blake

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. Granddaddy Jim & Granola drove up from Florida and Blake & Dylan were both here so that made it extra special. Granola helped Abby with her school project to make a gingerbread person. She cut out an extra so Jacob could make one, too! For Thanksgiving dinner, Steve made his mom's delicious dressing and I made all of our favorite sides. I ordered the ham from Honeybaked Ham and it was YUMMY!



After dinner, we played "Rock Band." Thanksgiving night Granola took Steve, Blake & Dylan to see "Four Christmases" while Granddaddy & I stayed home with Abby & Jacob. He & I attempted to play "Rock Band" and had lots of fun laughing at ourselves. When they got home, Granddaddy, Granola, Blake & Dylan played Boxerjam on the computer--very addictive!



That night, Blake got an early 16th birthday present--tickets to the Steelers-Cowboys game in Pittsburgh. Steve & Blake are heading out Saturday to spend two days in Pittsburgh. Blake is VERY excited and we hope this will be a birthday to remember for him!






1 comment:

Traci said...

I love the picture of Blake opening his gift - Priceless!
I hope they have a great time. Happy Birthday, Blake!!!