Friday, November 07, 2008

Cube Starts with "Q"

The other night Jacob and I were playing a little game where one of would say "What word starts with a __ (place letter here)?" and the other one would reply with a word. Well, I asked Jacob "What word starts with a Q?" and he said "Cube." I said "Cube starts with a C." Then he looked at me and said very slowly "No, listen Mommy Q-Q-cube." It was very cute!

Abby and Jacob were given the opportunity to vote at school (not based on anything other than the names, I guess). Well, Abby voted for John McCain and Jacob voted for Barack Obama (which he says "Buk-O-bom-bom"). When asked why he voted for Buk-O-bom-bom Jacob said "Because he can dance."

Things here are going well. Blake is at a football game tonight. Steve, the kids and I are just hanging out. We're very ready for the holidays and our visit from Granddaddy Jim and Granellie (or as the kids say "Granola").

I will post some photos soon!

No comments: