Sunday, October 26, 2008

Princess Abby is Six








One of Abby's favorite expressions is "Oh my" and that is what I think when I think that she is now six years old. It really is amazing how quickly time has gone by. Abby has had some behavioral issues lately and she did not get a big party like she was hoping for. We started the day with breakfast in bed and a few gifts (new clothes for her big day). They don't allow parties at school but the teachers made Abby a birthday crown and sent her home with some little birthday goodies. They even remembered to send home "safe" treats. We had a small party with the five of us here at the house. Jacob had been home sick all day (Abby had been sick the week before and then I caught it after Jacob) so Steve, Blake and Abby went out to eat at Abby's favorite place Ruby Tuesday's. I made an egg-free cake that turned out great and Abby opened her presents. Overall, it was a very special day for all of us to celebrate the Princess!

No comments: