Blake being Blake (picture by Abby) This week has gone by so quickly. We are finally done with our inspection at work... our unit got an outstanding (Whoo-hoo). Hopefully, things will slow down a bit now that we're done with that. I am almost finished with this semester of school and Steve's just begun his new semester. I count the days until we will both be done. I always remind the kids how important it is to go to college right out of high school so that when they are moms and dads they won't have to do homework over the weekends.
Mommy & Abby getting ready for Girls' Day Out

Abby after her haircut (with her lollipop)Yesterday, Abby & I had a girls' day out. We left the house around 11 o'clock and did not get home until after 5 o' clock. On the way home, Abby counted and we went to ten places. Some of the stops included Books-A-Million, Old Navy, Cracker Barrel and Sweet 'n' Sassy for Abby's haircut. We had such a nice time running around shopping. When we got home, Steve turned on the sprinklers for the kids and they played in that.
Abby dancing and Jacob running through the water.
Poor Buddy, he does not want to come inside from the sprinklers.
Today, Blake and Jacob stayed home and Steve, Abby and I went to lunch and Target. Then, when we got home Steve, Blake and Jacob played baseball while Abby and I sat on the porch and read books. Later, the kids played freeze tag. We've had a nice weekend. It just goes by so fast and before I know it I have to get ready for the week again!

No comments:
Post a Comment