Jacob always does such cute things and by the time I sit down to blog I forget what he did. Tonight the kids were eating and Abby threw a fit because her chicken was spicy. I told her to drink her milk and she did not want to make it spicy. Well, hurriedly Jacob said "Drink mine, drink mine." She took it and as she was drinking he said "Hurry, hurry." It was so sweet.
Abby has invented a new color: English Green. Last night she was telling me a story about a new Super camera that you do not have to hold because it has little wings (such a great imagination) that hold it up to your face for you. Then she said "It comes in lots of colors; blue, red, orange, pink, and English green." I don't know why but that just tickled me and I could not stop laughing.
Both Abby and Jacob have been such a riot lately! Last night, Blake had his music up loud and Jacob was standing outside his door dancing. It was very cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment