Blake's first day as a freshman (picture by Abby).
Abby's first day at pre-K.Today was Blake's first day of high school. He was nervous about his course load. He is taking some pretty tough classes this year. We know he will do well. We can't wait until he gets home to hear all about his first day as a freshman!
Abby had her first day of pre-kindergarten today. She popped out of bed this morning and picked out her clothes (I had gotten her a first day of school outfit, but she wanted to wear her favorite skirt from Nikki). She was so excited to carry her new backpack and lunch box. She was such a big girl and was just a little bit nervous when I left her. I had some drama with the school regarding her peanut allergy, but we are working on that right now. I am anxious for it to be 3:00 so I can pick her up and hear everything she learned today.
Jacob was supposed to start a three year old program today, but the school had some enrollment issues so he will stay at the CDC. I am very happy with their curriculum and know Jacob will continue to learn a lot there.
No comments:
Post a Comment