
Blake got his report card yesterday and he has all A's! Dylan got his report card and he has all A's and one B in keyboarding. We are very proud of both of them. We know they have worked very hard to receive such good grades!
This morning as I was getting ready for work Abby asked me if it was a school day. I told her yes because it is Thursday. She then exclaimed "Thursday!!!! That means Grey's Anatomy!!" I could not stop laughing. I am a die hard Grey's Anatomy fan and I guess I was a little excited about the season starting up and she must have heard me talking about it... too funny!
Jacob will be three next weekend and he continues to amaze us. He has the coolest personality. He is always pretending to be a shark (he likes "Shark Tale"), dancing and making silly faces, or tumbling around the house. The funny thing about Jacob is there is no in between... he is either extremely happy or extremely MAD!!!
1 comment:
The kids look SO grown up! Michael couldn't believe that Blake wasn't 19 or 20. Watch out ladies! Abby, Sarah was so happy to see the shirt you chose!
-nikki
Post a Comment