Saturday, January 06, 2007

Stop the Car and other stuff

The other day Jacob, Abby and I were on our way to school/work. The kids were watching "Barney" on the DVD player. Jacob was mad because he did not want to watch "Barney." So, he was yelling and I tried to tell him he could choose the DVD on the way home. Well, he said to me "I don't want to watch this. STOP THE CAR!" It was so funny that it was difficult for me to scold him for yelling at me. He has really been coming up with some cute stuff lately. One day Steve picked him up from school and when Steve asked him what he was doing he said "Playing with my boys." Too funny.

Things here are good. Blake is at the hockey game tonight with some friends. Steve, Abby, Jacob and I went to the Parker's for some of Kara's famous white chili. It was nice to spend some time with them because they were out of town over the holidays. Other than that there is not too much to tell. Happy New Year.

No comments: