I received an e-mail last week from one of Blake's friend's mother telling me that Blake's science teacher is not very good and her son had many problems with him last year. Apparently, he is not very hands-on and does not really teach the kids. Blake came home and we discussed his problem and I called the school. After numerous phone calls and playing phone tag, Blake's class was changed. So, he is very happy about that. He was also chosen as a BMS (Burk Middle School) Ambassador. This is a program where he meets students that are new to the school. He shows them the ropes, eats lunch with them and helps them get comfortable with their new surroundings. Blake is such a great young man and we are proud of his accomplishments.
Abby is doing well. Her eczema is still acting up but we are taking her to an allergist soon. Blake, Steve and I have been working on her alphabet with her and she is doing very well. Last night Blake taught her the two sounds of "A". She is getting to be such a big girl.
Jacob is great. He's such a clown and cracks us up everyday. He has been working on potty training and hopefully he will be out of diapers before too long.
Steve and I both started fall classes yesterday. We are going to be so busy, but we are up to the challenge!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment