Abby doing the water relay... Go Abby!!!!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Abby's Field Day
Today was Abby's field day! I took the day off of work and Grandma and I went up to Abby's school. Abby did a great job in all of the events... some of her favorites were the water relay, pitch & fetch, and the sack race (which Abby calls the baked potato race because you look like a baked potato w/ the bag on). The only bad thing is that it was freezing and very windy today. All of the parents were wrapped up in blankets and sweatshirts. The kids were pretty pumped up and did not seem near as cold as the adults. After Field Day, Grandma, Abby and I headed to lunch at Applebees. Then, Abby and I went to Books-A-Million to buy Jacob a pre-K graduation gift (he graduates tonight). We've had a great day!
Abby doing the water relay... Go Abby!!!!
Abby doing the water relay... Go Abby!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Having a snack in the classroom (and warming up).
No comments:
Post a Comment