Saturday, February 28, 2009

It Has Been A While...

since my last post. Things here have been busy as usual. Steve and I are still going to school (it seems never-ending). Dylan came to visit over Valentine's weekend (and Blake went up to S.C. for his winter break). Dylan was sweet and watched Abby & Jacob so Steve & I could go out on a date. We had a great time and it was great to see Dylan... if only he had a winter break and could spend some more time with us.

We've all been a bit under the weather for the last few weeks or so. Abby had her follow-up pulmonolgy appointment and her chloride-sweat test (to rule out cystic fibrosis... which was negative). She is doing great and her medicines are improving her asthma and also helping her sleep through the night! Jacob is doing well, too! He has been learning a lot at school and continues to make us laugh with all of the silly little things he does. I am afraid we will have our hands full when he starts Kindergarten. He is ALL boy! Blake is great, too! He stays busy with school and I just can't believe how much homework he has. He got contacts a few weeks ago and he is doing well adjusting to those.


Tonight Blake watched the kiddos so we could go out to eat. Steve and I went out for appetizers and dessert (the two best parts of a meal in my opinion). Here are a few pics of things happening over the last month:




Dylan, Abby and Silly Jacob!

My beautiful "European" bouquet from Steve.


Abby & Jacob fell asleep in our bed watching a movie... such angels when they're sleeping!

No comments: