Jacob opening one of his gifts (He got lots of hot wheels and he was thrilled about that)!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Happy Birthday Jacob!
I cannot believe that Jacob is 5 years old. It seems like just yesterday he was a cuddly little baby! We had a great birthday part for him at Monkey Joe's and a bunch of his friends from school came. After his party he said "Am I 5 now Mom?" I told him not yet. So, on his actual birthday he looked up at me and said "I am 5 now, aren't I?" Of course all day long everything was better for Jacob because he was 5! He really is growing and changing. He is doing really well with his "target" words at school and identifying which words begin with which letters. He has also become more inquisitive (catching up to Abby and her million questions a day). Here are a few pics of Jacob's party and actual birthday. I think the highlight of his birthday was when we got home from dinner and he had several birthday messages on the machine. He kept trying to talk to everyone on the answering machine. It was very comical!
Jacob opening one of his gifts (He got lots of hot wheels and he was thrilled about that)!
Jacob opening one of his gifts (He got lots of hot wheels and he was thrilled about that)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment