Last night was Abby & Jacob's pre-K graduation. It was a really cute ceremony and the kids sang songs. Jacob smiled and laughed the whole time, while Abby spent most of her time looking at everyone's parents and grandparents. They were both very excited about the program and could not wait to sing the songs they'd learned. It was a special night. Jacob was able to graduate even though he will get to graduate again next year. Next week Abby & I will go register her for kindergarten. WOW! I can't believe my little girl will be going to kindergarten. Wednesday night, Abby & I went shopping to pick out some new sandals to go with her new dress. We also bought some new nail polish, so we had "Spa Mommy" time where I cut and painted her nails to get her ready for the big night.
Today is field day at school, so Steve & I will go up to the school for that. Today is also Blake's last day of school. We can't believe he will be a sophomore! He leaves this weekend for his mom's. He has had a very busy week finishing up projects. One of the projects was to paint a ceiling tile depicting a book he'd read... his was from "Lord of the Flies." He has all A's so he is able to exempt his finals (which is why today is his last day). We continue to be so proud of what a great young man he is! Dylan won't be here for a few more weeks because he has a church camp he will be going to. We can't wait to see him!
Blake's painted ceiling tile.


No comments:
Post a Comment