Friday, March 14, 2008

Trip to see Dylan



Steve, Blake, Abby & Jacob went to Rome, Ga to see Dylan in a Tae Kwon Do tournament (I had to work and missed all the fun). They spent two nights so they could spend some time with Dylan. It snowed while they were up there, but did not stick. Dylan won 2nd place in forms and board breaking and 3rd in sparring. We are all so proud of him! Now, Abby and Jacob run around the house doing "Tae Kwon Do like Dylan."

Things here are moving right along. Grandma is here for a two week visit. She has only been here two days and I am spoiled having someone cooking dinner and cleaning up! The kids are excited to spend time with Grandma and think it is so neat that she is my MOM!

Today, Abby & Jacob had a field trip to the fire station. I was able to take some time off of work and go with them. They had a great time in the smoke house. When dispatched called in a 9-1-1 call, some of the kids were scared of the noise. Jacob yelled "I wasn't scared." It was very funny. He also told the fire safety instructor "If your pillow is on fire, don't touch it." When the firefighter dressed up in all of his gear another firefighter asked "Would you be scared of Figherfighter Will if you saw him?" and Abby answered "Yes!" It was too cute. I had a great time with Abby, Jacob and all of their friends.

2 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Congratulations to Dylan. That is really awesome. Madeline can't wait to "drive over" and meet her cousins in Georgia. She talks about them all the time now.