Well, it has been a long time and a lot of things have happened since our last post. We had a wonderful Christmas in Arkansas with Meemaw, Grandpa and Uncle Dustin. Dylan flew out and we were able to all spend Blake's 15th birthday together. Steve, the big boys and I went to see "National Treasure 2" on Blake's b-day. Then the whole gang went to eat Mexican and then to visit Grandpa, who had to work.



Christmas was so much fun! Meemaw gave everyone a box to put their goodies in and Abby spent the entire time organizing her box. Jacob and Blake played Santa. Each time Jacob opened a gift he LOVED it... "Oooo, look at this... Thank you!" he would say. Poor Dylan had a terrible cold and he was exhausted.
Jacob had a small 4th birthday party with family at Chuck E. Cheese. Dylan was able to come down from S.C. so that was really nice. I made Jacob some egg-free cupcakes, but they weren't the best.

Once we got to Georgia things became crazy, but everything has worked out and we bought a beautiful home. Grandpa came down this weekend to help us move in. Blake, Abby and Jacob are all settled in their schools. Steve and I are working (not settled in, but working). We miss all of our Texas friends... Now that we're back online I will try to do better keeping up with the blog.
1 comment:
Glad you are there and are settling in. I am really glad that you are going to be able to post again!!!
Post a Comment