

Sunday night at about 7:00, it started to snow. The Abby, Jacob, Blake and I put on our warm clothes and headed out into the backyard. Blake taught them how to make snowballs and how to catch snowflakes on their tongues. We had fun and afterwards had homemade hot cocoa! Of course, the snow did not last very long and it did not stick on anything but the grass. Abby and Jacob were very excited in the morning to see the snow on the ground.
Tonight, Steve and I have our Squadron Holiday Party. I am ready for it to be over because I planned the whole thing. It is at the Country Club and it should be lots of fun. Blake spent the night last night with a friend and is going to babysit for us tonight. Dylan has a Tae Kwon Do tournament this weekend and we are excited to hear how he does. Good luck, Dyl!
No comments:
Post a Comment