Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Weekend

We've had a busy weekend. Friday night, Blake went to the hockey game with friends while Steve and I took Abby and Jacob to the carnival at Abby's school. The carnival was packed and Abby thought it was really neat to see her friends after school while still being at school. They had a great time on the moon bouncer.


Saturday night our Group had a Fall Fest out at the Readiness site. The kids dressed up and played games. I worked there and when Abby and Jacob showed up in their costumes I thought they were the cutest kids there (Abby was a pirate and Jacob "Pablo" from one of his favorite shows The Backyardigans)! Blake went to a Halloween party where he, Michael and Patrick dressed up as "Three Blind Mice." They won second prize for their costumes.



More pictures once Halloween roles around!

1 comment:

Traci said...

What cute costume ideas!!!