Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Checking In

I can't believe I've been so bad about updating the blog. Things here are moving right along. Steve started another class for his Master's this week. I have two finals tomorrow and Thursday and hope to be done with my degree next year. Blake is in Florida on vacation with his mom, Logan and aunts and uncle. Abby and Jacob are growing like weeds and I can't believe Abby is going to be five in a few weeks (and Dylan 13... wow!). Abby loves to recite the Pledge of Allegiance. She really does enjoy school. Jacob amazes us with his imagination. His latest thing is if Steve calls him a horse, Jacob will say "If (except he says "ith") I'm a horse then you are a dog." They go on and on and Jacob gets so excited. It really is cute.


Ethan came over the other night and the kids were painting. They were very creative and had a great time. I made the mistake of telling them the paints were washable and the paint ended up all over them and from one end of the house to the other. It was very funny and shows how quickly kids can move when they have a mission.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What fun they must have had!