Friday, June 15, 2007

Hello Little Fellies

Abby and Jacob helping mommy mop Abby's room.


One of Jacob's favorite sayings is "Hello little fellies (fellows)." It is so cute when he says it. He is such a comedian and keeps us laughing. Everyone is his "best friend" and when he is mad at us he says "Fine, you aren't my best friend anymore." Since it is getting to be summer, the light stays out longer. When we tell Jacob it is time for bed he says "No, it is still light outside."

Today, Ethan and Nik Parker were here and Abby wasn't being very nice to them. I told her she was the oldest and it was her job to be a big girl and show the boys how big girls act. Her response to me was "If I am the oldest, I get to tell everyone what to do." Hmmm, I think she must get that from her mommy?!?

No comments: