Sunday, April 22, 2007

22 April

Jacob with Duncan.

Abby in her Duncan "safe" zone (on top of the chair).
Abby and Jacob zonked out after playing outside in the water all day.
Biggest brother Blake being silly outside.
We've had a nice weekend. Yesterday, Steve and I took Abby & Jacob out to lunch at Chili's. They were pretty well behaved and we had fun talking to them. They really come up with the cutest things. Abby loves to know who is "big than" who... who can pick up who, etc. She is so smart because I work with a girl named Nikki and she says to me "Mommy, can you pick up Nikki?" and I say "No." She responds "Nikki Parker, not Nikki from work." She's always trying to trick Mommy.


Last night was "Give Parents A Break" so Steve and Blake went to dinner and I stayed home and worked on my homework. It was nice for Steve and Blake to spend some time together. They went to the mall and bought Blake some new shoes.


Today, Kara Parker and I had to work so Kara brought the kids over and all of the kids played and played and played. Blake was the best big brother and made water balloons for them to play with. He also made all four of the little kids lunch. He really is such a help to us.

No comments: