Blake had a basketball tournament today. His team won one game (in which he shot three baskets) and lost one game (in which the coach didn't put him in very much... hmmm, maybe they would have won if he'd put Blake in the game?!?). We are very proud of Blake and Steve had a great time watching the games.
After the game, Steve, Abby, Jacob and I went to the River Bend Nature Center with the Parker's to see "Electric Critters." It is an event where they have all sorts of Christmas light displays (mostly animals and Santas) off of the nature walk. It was really neat and the kids enjoyed seeing "Christmas." Both Abby and Jacob were scared of Santa, but Abby warmed right up to Mrs. Claus. She said Santa is too loud, but she likes Mrs. Claus.
Things here are good. Blake babysat last night and Steve and I went out with some friends for a few hours. Today, Abby helped me move ornaments up higher on the tree because Jacob has broken two ornaments already. I haven't put any gifts under the tree for fear that they will be opened.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!


No comments:
Post a Comment